Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cool Websites

Carol and I are planning to renovate our 50 year old bath room. Although we are using a contractor for it, I am thinking about doing the fun part myself, which is destroying what's in there now. Jack, an old hand at renovations, suggested Bagster for disposing of the debris. (Put this activity in the category of exercise routines that are not merely free, but profitable.)

Cody and I have been dialoging about web-based, original business plans. One of them he identified, sproutrobot, looks like healthy fun.

At a brunch yesterday, Carol and I had the unexpected pleasure of sitting with the minister of music of First Baptist of Ft. Lauderdale. I asked him how he kept up with what was happening in contemporary worship music. He identified Planning Center Online.

And here's a place to order great floor mats for your auto.

No comments: