Thursday, May 11, 2006

Because Everyone Wants to Be a Superhero:

You are Superman
























Superman
95%
Wonder Woman
77%
Supergirl
77%
Green Lantern
65%
Robin
62%
Spider-Man
50%
Batman
45%
The Flash
40%
Iron Man
40%
Hulk
35%
Catwoman
15%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



As you can see, it turns out that I am Superman, but Wonder Woman was my close second. I think the answer that put me over the top for Superman was that I like to wear capes (especially Pashminas...for those of you who have no idea what that is, a Pashmina is a cashmere shawl/scarf/cape-of-sorts that you can wrap around you...oh, so soft and in such delectable colors!)

Which Superhero are you?

(this link was brought to you by my friend Katy, who turns out to be Spiderman)

No comments: