Sunday, March 27, 2005

Aidan - New and Old

For those of you who are wondering about Aidan's personal hygene and dancing ability, Aidan has a NEW VIDEO!

It has come to my attention, though, that there are people out there, people who really ought to know better, who have not seen all of his previous videos. In fact, there are some people who haven't seen any of Aidan's videos. This is a problem, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Listen, none of us want Mr. Vader upset with us, so here are all of Aidan's videos listed from oldest to newest. I strongly urge you to do the right thing and watch these. Do it for the kids.

Aidan Born (3:12)
Aidan Comes Home (2:11)
Aidan Yawns (1:40)
AWS Cribs! (4:26)
Aidan @ 13.5 Weeks (1:24)
For Anna Scott (3:13)
Aidan at 5 Months (1:42)
I'm Too Sexy (2:02)
All are in Quicktime format. If they don't play automatically, don't give up! (Remember what Darth said!) Instead go here to get the player.

Are all of these "funny"? No, of course not: life is not always "funny". Are they all "high quality"? No: we're not about "slickness" or "over-produced-ness", these things take us away from our film "roots". Are they all "small"? Yes - that way when we sell the "Special Edition" DVD with the large screen versions you'll still buy it.

UPDATE: A number of folks asked me if I sped up, looped or otherwise used any movie magic in the scenes where Aidan is "dancing" in the bathtub. Other folks hypothesized that Kellsey or I was moving Aidan's legs off camera to make him dance. The truth is that there was no movie magic or leg moving. Aidan really does dance around like that in his tub! He kind of shimmies around, then looks at you with a did-you-see-me-dance grin, then goes back to his serious look of don't-bother-me-I'm-dancing-&-splashing! Also, each time it cuts back to a different dance scene, it's a different time. I haven't repeated any of the scenes in the video.

No comments: